QUALITY, HEALTHY, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY (QHSEP)
Unifreight Group of Companies Limited (UGCL) management and staff commit to providing professional and customised logistics solutions at competitive rates while complying with legal requirements and continually improving the performance of the Integrated Management System (IMS) using new technology to keep up to date with industry trends. UGCL has based its QHSE policy on the following 9 principles:
- Exceed customer requirements and ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
- Protect and strive for the health, safety and security of our stakeholders at all times.
- Control quality non-conformances and eliminate HSE incidents and accidents.
- Set Quality & HSE performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes and quality services.
- Plan for, react to and recover from any emergency, crisis and business disruption.
- Minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste.
- Communicate openly with key stakeholders and ensure an understanding of our QHSE policies, standards, programs and performance.
- Continually train staff in their roles and requirements of the IMS
- Continual improvement of the IMS through internal audit, management reviews, performance evaluation among others.
This Policy shall be annually reviewed to ensure its on-going suitability.